Volunteer Opportunities Available!
- 5-7 volunteers to assist with cooking chili
- 10-15 volunteers to assist with serving chili and clean up
- 4-6 volunteers to assist student council with carnival games
- BAKED GOODS NEEDED for cake walk carnival game. Please deliver baked goods to elementary campus Friday, 9/26. Individual wrapped items or whole cakes/pies are appreciated.
Please reply to this blog or email Sabrina Patterson at email@example.com to donate or volunteer.
- 9th: Riley Cook & Lexie Harrison
- 10th: Kasey Ashley & Caitlyn Rains
- 11th: Bailey Felts & Lauren Pike
- 12th: Anna Dries, Brianna Ham, Jamie Peters, Sheridyn Strawberry, Cheyenne Taylor
Homecoming is October 17, 2014. Student Council is busy organizing a week long celebration full of fun activities. More details will be released this week!
Chili Tickets Sales end this week. Money and/or unsold tickets are due FRIDAY! You will be invoiced for tickets not returned.
- Volleyball 5 pm against NEA….updated schedule Volleyball Schedule 2014
- Auction Meeting 5:30 pm in HS library
- Cross Country Meet @ Shelby Farms 5:30 pm
- Elementary Football 5:30 pm @ Desoto
- Junior High Football 7 pm @Desoto
- Pre K Trike-a-thon
- ACT Registration Deadline for test date 10/25
- Varsity Football @ Marshall
- 9/23: Dominican Republic Parent Meeting 6 pm
- 9/27: Chili Supper
- 10/18: WMCS 5K COLOR RUN…..Color Run
We will have a silent auction planning meeting September 15th 5:30 p.m. in the high school library. Please come be a part of the excitement!
Registration is now open for the ski trip!!! Open to students, families and alumni of WMCS. Students in grades 7+ may go under Tacker’s supervision.
video — Watch it here: http://vimeo.com/56799673
Monarch Mountain map: http://wildernessexpeditions.net/monarch-map-revised-9-08-9.pdf
Outfitter – www.wildernessexpeditions.net (a Christian outfitting ministry designed to lead groups through spiritual outdoor experiences).
The cost depends on you –
An intermediate skier with almost 2 hrs of lessons is $335. No lessons is $295. Want to snowboard? Then see the chart below. Pick your package.
Add $150 for transportation on rented van. Some families may choose their own method of transportation.
Add $60 for hotel (one on way out/one on return trip)
Snowmobiling optional – if you only want to ski 2 days/you can snowmobile for one (details will be sent out as available on snowmobiling – some restrictions apply).
How do I get on the list? Space is limited. A $50 deposit reserves your spot.
Depart West Memphis on December 27 – hotel stay in Raton, NM
Depart Raton for Salida, CO –
Ski Dec 29-31
Begin return trip to WM on Jan 1 and arrive back in WM on Jan 2.
Chili Supper Ticket Sales continue this week. Students need to turn in the $3 fee and bag of candy to the office next week.
Robotics Team Pancake Breakfast is next Saturday at the Shake Shack. Tickets are on sale in the office or you can see Mrs. Creekmore, Mrs. Campbell or Mr. McCorkle.
- Softball Game @ Marshall Academy, 4pm
- Softball Game @ DeSoto, 4pm
- Elementary Football Game against Sacred Heart, 5:30pm
- College Night in All Purpose Room, 6pm
- Volleyball against Calvary Christian, 4pm
- Elementary/Junior High Football @ Lee Academy, 5:30/7:00pm
- Varsity Football @ Bayou, 7pm
- Robotics Pancake Breakfast @ Shake Shack, 8-10am
Due to change in ref’s schedule, game will be starting at 7:30 instead of 7. If you are working the gate, you will need to be there at 6:30. Please make sure all vehicles are parked on the side with the flagpole if drivers choose to park inside the gates.