Spring Football practice Monday – Thursday 3:15 – 5:30 pm.
- Band meeting at 6:30 pm for potential band members for next year (grades 5-12) in all purpose room
- Praise Team and the Elementary Choir will be having an end of the year performance in the HS all purpose room on Monday, May 4th at 7:00 pm
- Senior Exam – 1st & 4th periods
- Sports physicals 6-8 pm for students registered for next year – a parent must accompany student for paperwork
- Senior Exams 2nd & 5th
- Senior Exam – 3rd period
- Senior Chapel – 11:30 am – parents are invited to attend
- Sports Banquet for all sports grades 7-12 – Rash Hall at 6 pm
- ACT Registration deadline for June exam
- 6th grade recognition at 1:30
- 2:00 pm dismissal for teacher in service
Varsity spring football practice Monday, Tuesday and Thursday after school until 5:30 pm.
- Elementary Softball vs Northpoint, 4:30 pm
- Elementary Softball @ Holy Rosary, 4:00 pm
- 6th Grade Performance – 7:00 pm in Rash Hall…end of the year drama production. Everyone is invited to attend.
Summer Uniform Sales
The uniform consignment sale is on the summer calendar for July 16 & 17, 8-2 pm, at the high school. If you have uniforms to sell, pick up your instruction packet at either school office for further details.
The Parker Uniforms Sale is scheduled for Monday, July 20th, 1-6 pm at the high school.
WMCS will host a spring varsity football jamboree at Brunetti Field, May 14th, from 4-8 pm. Volunteers will be needed to make this a success! A sign up form will be emailed – please sign up today!
School will dismiss at 2:00 pm tomorrow for professional development.
- Sr High District Track Meet @ Lee Clarksdale – Team will leave @ 7:00 am. Event Schedule: 4.20.15 Track Events
- Tennis District Meet – Team will leave @ 7:00 am
- Elementary Softball @ Grace St Luke @ 4:30 pm
- Golf Tournament – Team will leave @ 9:00 am. Tournament begins @ 10:00 am @ Marion Golf Course
- Tennis Match @ Mag Heights @ 3:30 pm. Team will leave @ 1:45 pm.
- Elementary Softball @ Christ United Methodist Church – Memphis @ 5:45 pm
- N. State Track Meet @ Lee Clarksdale – Team will leave @ 7:00 am
- Elementary Softball @ St Francis @ 6:15 pm
- Elementary Spring Musical in Rash Hall @ 7:00 pm
- Elementary Softball vs Grace St Luke @ 5:30 pm
- Track Meet @ Lee Clarksdale – Team will leave at 7:00 am.
- May 4th – Band Meeting – 6:30 pm & Choir Program – 7 pm
- May 5th – Sports Physicals
- May 5th – May 7th – Senior Exams
- May 7th – Senior Chapel -11:30 am & Sports Banquet – 6:00 pm