Open house times:
- Wednesday, August 5
- 7th- 8:30-9:30 AM
- 8th- 9:30-10:30 AM
- 9th- 10:30-11:30 AM
- 10th- 12:00-1:00 PM
- 11th- 1:00-2:00 PM
- 12th- 2:00-3:00 PM
- 4-6th Grades Thursday, August 6
- 4th- 1:00-2:00 PM
- 5th- 2:00-3:00 PM
- 6th- 3:00-4:00 PM
- Come prepared with your iPad 3 case and your apple ID information. You will be given your Haiku/email information and tutorial.
- You will also receive your schedules, handbook, and other important papers. (Birth Cert., shot records, physicals, custody papers, etc. need to be on file)
- Each student is required to purchase an agenda for $1. You will also meet your teachers and see your classrooms.
- If you wish to bring your school supplies, you will be able to put them in your classroom at that time.
- If you have medication or other legal documents to turn in, we will be available to collect those also.
- If you have a student playing sports, we will be collecting the sport fees. $50 per sport.
LUNCH MENU REMINDER
- 4th-12th Lunch orders are due by midnight tonight July 31. If we do not have an order for your child, he or she will not receive lunch that day. All lunches are pre-ordered for the month.
If you would like to get your lunch orders in please email email@example.com with which days your child wants lunch and his/her name. You can also choose to be billed (a $2 for all credit card payments) or can bring your payment in Monday, August 3.
- 3rd-6th Grade Cheer
- There will be an informative meeting for anyone in 3rd-6th grade who wishes to cheer.
- Monday, August 3 at 6:30 p.m. in the high school building.
- We will discuss uniforms, practices, forms, and other details.
- Please bring the following, if applicable:
- $50 athletic fee
- Sports Physical
- Insurance card
- Please bring your child so we can measure for uniforms
- Any questions please contact Colleen Forrest @ firstname.lastname@example.org
High School Sports Practice Schedules for next week:
- Tuesday & Wednesday @ 4:00
- Monday, Tuesday & Thursday 4:00- 7:00
- Wednesday @ 5:30
- Friday- Scrimmage- TBA
- Softball- Dismissal times are TBA
The 2014-2015 yearbooks are here They may be picked up during office hours…. We do have 20 extra for sale for $50. 00
We now have tickets for sale in the office. They are $7.00 each
Desoto School Jamboree will be on August 14, 2015 starting at 6:00 p.m.
Schedule information will be listed on the tickets.
We have a limited number of advance tickets. They will be sold on a first come basis.
Open House High School August 5th:8:30-9:30 7th
Be sure to bring you ipad case to receive your ipad. You will also receive class schedule, locker, handbook and other important papers, and Haiku/email information and tutorial. Each student is required to purchase an agenda for $1. Teachers will also be present for you to meet.
The 2014-2015 yearbooks arrived today. They may be picked up during office hours….8-2 pm. We do have 20 extra for sale for $50.
Coach Cordell is organizing an alumni softball game for Tuesday at 7 pm. Email Coach Cordell for more details…email@example.com
Parker Uniforms will be on campus form 1 – 6 pm today.
- Students entering 4th – 12th grades are required to purchase an iPad 3 case. It is more economical to order online if possible. Case requirements – a hard shell case that fully encloses the iPad, with a clear screen protector, color does not matter, no keyboards.
- Please check your email to sign-up for high school and elementary sports
- You only need to fill the form out if you have not already filled it out.
- Please complete this form by Monday, July 13.
- More information will come about Cheer soon. Coaches will also be contacting all who signed-up for Cheer in the near future.
- If you are interested in any sports you will need to get your sports physical and parental consent form in soon.
- Our consignment sale will be on Thursday, July 16 from 8:00 a.m.- 2:00 p.m.
- If you are bringing uniforms in to consign for the sale the deadline for drop-off will be Tuesday, July 14 at 2:00 p.m
- Parker Uniforms will also be having their sale on Monday, July 20 from 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
- We need all updated shot records in our office. Please check to make sure your child is current on all shots.
- Our office hours are currently 8:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
- All t-shirts in office are reduced to $5.00 each (sizes are limited)
HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS:
- Sports physicals and Athletic fees are due.
- Due dates are as follows:
- Softball- July 17
- Volleyball- July 31
- Cheer- July 31
- Football- July 31
- You must have all paperwork turned in along with fees to continue to practice or play.
- Mandatory paperwork:
- sports physical
- parental consent form
- ins card REQUIRED (If you do not have insurance we can provide you information of a company to purchase)
- Mandatory paperwork:
- VOLLEYBALL practice will Start this coming Monday, July 13. Practices will be Monday-Thursday from 10:30 a.m.- 12:00 p.m. at the Girls club by Walmart.
- HIGH SCHOOL CHEER CAMP will be July 27-30.
- Monday and Wednesday and will be held from 1-4 at Delta Gymnastics (located at 101 W. Polk).
- On Tuesday and Thursday it will be held from 9 a.m. to 12 noon at school. We will have it in the lunchroom on those days.
- Checks should be made payable to West Memphis Christian for $100 by Wed., July 22nd.I’m excited and feel that the girls will learn some great things! If you have any questions, please let me know.