Anyone interested in coaching an Elementary School sport, please contact Coach Anderson at email@example.com
- Consignor packets can be picked up at the high school campus. Item drop off is this week or next week.
- Varsity softball practice begins June 15th at the high school campus from 8:00 – 9:30 am Monday – Friday.
- Immunization records must be updated before fall semester begins. Parents were notified if additional immunizations were needed.
- If you have any extra iPad/iPhone 4 chargers/blocks laying around your house collecting dust, consider donating them to the technology department.
- WMCS is no longer collecting Coke caps. Coke Rewards has changed. The caps entered in individual accounts and the individual donates points to the school. The good thing is the points are now CASH instead of STUFF! If you have a Coke Rewards account (or if you are willing to open one-all you need is an email address) and want to enter caps, let the office know. 10,000 points = $500!
The West Memphis Christian football website is now available, and the flyer is attached. The deadline date is June 1st @ 11:59 pm. We cannot accept returns or exchanges on items with custom embellishment. A size chart is provided on each item. I am waiting for the logos from the silk screening department. I will post them as soon as I receive them.
To place an order, please visit: https://allamerican.itemorder.com
Your Sale Code is: KNIGHTSFB15
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Debit Cards (as long as they have Visa, MasterCard, or Discover logo). If students are not able to use this form of payment, they may pay with cash or check, but they must come into our retail store before the deadline date.
The only thing each athlete needs to order is the panel shorts, shirts, and cutoff panel shirt. All other stuff is optional items with better prices than you can get in the store on most cases.
Thank you for your Help! Ready for June 1 to get here so we can get ready for the 2015 season
Coach Anderson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring Football practice Monday – Thursday 3:15 – 5:30 pm.
- Band meeting at 6:30 pm for potential band members for next year (grades 5-12) in all purpose room
- Praise Team and the Elementary Choir will be having an end of the year performance in the HS all purpose room on Monday, May 4th at 7:00 pm
- Senior Exam – 1st & 4th periods
- Sports physicals 6-8 pm for students registered for next year – a parent must accompany student for paperwork
- Senior Exams 2nd & 5th
- Senior Exam – 3rd period
- Senior Chapel – 11:30 am – parents are invited to attend
- Sports Banquet for all sports grades 7-12 – Rash Hall at 6 pm
- ACT Registration deadline for June exam
- 6th grade recognition at 1:30
- 2:00 pm dismissal for teacher in service
Varsity spring football practice Monday, Tuesday and Thursday after school until 5:30 pm.
- Elementary Softball vs Northpoint, 4:30 pm
- Elementary Softball @ Holy Rosary, 4:00 pm
- 6th Grade Performance – 7:00 pm in Rash Hall…end of the year drama production. Everyone is invited to attend.
Summer Uniform Sales
The uniform consignment sale is on the summer calendar for July 16 & 17, 8-2 pm, at the high school. If you have uniforms to sell, pick up your instruction packet at either school office for further details.
The Parker Uniforms Sale is scheduled for Monday, July 20th, 1-6 pm at the high school.